Colloidal silver has a long history in medicine as a natural antibiotic. It is very effective in killing bacteria, fungi, parasites and apparently also the cancer microbe. However, viruses appear to be killed only when the size of the colloids is very small. No serious side effects from overdosing have been reported. Colloidal silver is most effective if it comes in direct contact with the microbes. You may gargle with it for a throat or mouth infection, use it directly on skin infections, use it as a douche or in an enema or colonic, or spray-inhale it for lung infections. You may also soak a cloth in colloidal silver and keep it over any tumor that is close to the skin, such as breast tumors. But most colloidal silver, except if made with special high-voltage equipment, is actually ionic silver and forms insoluble and ineffective silver chloride in the stomach. Therefore it is not suitable for treating infections in the blood or internal organs. Colloidal silver is commercially available. Commonly the strength of the solution is from five ppm up to 50 ppm in very concentrated remedies. However, the effectiveness depends much more on the size of the colloids than on their concentration.
Filtered purified water, silver ion 99.98% fine silver suspended in purified Living Spring Water - 16-20ppm.mg/L Minimum ph 8.5.