Copper Sulphate 25kg (Bluestone)
Copper Sulphate also known as Bluestone
Suitable for use as a drawing agent for hoof abcesses.
- Copper Sulphate can be given in feed to correct dietary copper deficiency in horses
- Mixed with petroleum jelly to use as a topical product on the treatment of proud flesh
- Corrects copper deficiencies common in acid soils
- Promotes healthy growth of young leaves where inadequate copper levels occur
Application Method: Dissolve 10g in each litre of water and apply to soil surrounding the root system
- Controls algae on paths and in ponds, and corrects copper deficiency in fruit trees and vegetables.
Easy control of algae and slime on paths - dissolve 5g in a 9 litre non-metallic watering can and apply over affected area
How It Works
- As a fertiliser, copper is absorbed into the root system.
Directions for use
- Fruit trees – Apply 100 – 400g per tree depending on age of tree and severity of deficiency. Vegetables – Apply 100g or more per 100 square metres depending on the severity of the symptoms.
- In ponds – Use 4g per 1000 litres of water. Dissolve in a small amount of water first and then add the solution to the pond.
Keep out of reach of children. Read safety directions.
Do not spray directly on to foliage of plants or severe damage may result.
Do not apply to domestic water supplies.
Dangerous to fish. Do not use in fishponds