Cool Stance Copra
Cool Stance is premium quality coconut (copra) meal, made from the white part of the coconut, which is dried, baked and ground. It is totally natural and is chemical and GMO free. It is assured quality and routinely tested for Aflatoxins.
The oil in Cool Stance (coconut oil) is saturated and rich in Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCT). This means it is highly stable (not prone to rancidity) and can provide your horse with ready, non glucose energy.
Most horses love the taste of Cool Stance. It is rich in quality protein, and the oil assits with coat condition. Cool Stance contains only 11% NSC (sugar and starch) and has a high content of digestible energy. Cool Stance may support horses with metabolic disorders including tying up, laminitis or excitable behaviour.
- Cool Stance copra has been administered as a quality supplement to horses for over 30 years
- Provides high-density ‘cool’ energy from oil and digestible fibre (15 MJ DE/kg DM).
- Contains <2% starch and may reduce the effect of hot or fizzy behaviour in horses
- Contains < 11% Non Structural Carbohydrates (NSC) making it a source of low GI energy
- Contains coconut oil, which is a saturated oil and is not prone to rancidity or oxidation
- Rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) which are absorbed directly into the portal blood and provide readily digestible energy. MCT are unlike most other oils (soy, corn, flaxseed) which are polyunsaturated, and are slowly digested.
- MCT from coconut oil may have antimicrobial actions from the Lauric and Caprylic acid
- MCT are thought to support a healthy gut
- Highly palatable, even for picky eaters
- May support normal body, hoof and coat health