Highly Palatable, Premium Oil Supplement with added Vitamin E
Energy Gold is a premium ‘super cool’ oil and fatty acid supplement, designed to deliver daily energy for performance, stamina and coat shine.
Blended from cold-pressed, virgin Australian sourced oils, Energy Gold is a slow release, non-fizzy source of omega fatty acids, offering natural anti-inflammatory benefits and improved muscular function, as well as enhancing coat and skin health for a glossy shine.
Energy Gold is garlic flavoured to please reluctant eaters and contains no preservatives or sugar, making it suitable for grain or sugar-sensitive horses and ponies as an energy source or coat conditioner.
Which Horses Benefit?
- For all horses as a fat source in the feed for daily energy ‘cool’, slow release energy
- Provides energy without sugar or starch for horses which are sensitive to sugar or prone to laminitis
- As a coat conditioner supplement for equestrian and show horses.
- An omega fatty acid source for common or basic rations for working horses
- As a slow release energy source for horses need fat-based energy for performance, strength and stamina over long periods of training, racing and competition.
- Especially for balanced energy profiles for equestrian and racing horses on high grain diets which are prone to tying up, excessive ‘fizz’ or lack of staying power from shortfalls in daily energy intake.
- To increase palatability of feeds and supplements provided to fussy eaters. Garlic flavouring is particularly beneficial to mask medications or unpalatable feeds and supplements.
- Mixer for pastes to ensure slow uptake for optimum absorption (ie Mag-E calming paste, Gastro-Coat paste).
- Mix of premium Australian-sourced vegetable oils without preservatives
- Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 Fatty Acids in an optimum ratio of 1 Omega 3 to 3.5 Omega-6 to 6.5 Omega-9.
- Vitamin E as dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate oil for oil stability and also antioxidant protection of muscles and cellular membrane
- Unique ratio of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E for optimum health and wellbeing in all types of horses
- Cold pressed pure garlic flavouring
- Energy Gold is a liquid oil supplement, and does not contain any banned substances and does not swab.
AS A COAT CONDITIONER / MAINTENANCE SUPPLEMENT
For all horses, including grazing or resting horses and ponies to improve coat shine and condition.
Add 12 mL for each 100 kg body weight daily to the feed. ie 60 mL for a 500 kg horse.
OMEGA FATTY ACID SOURCE FOR COMMON OR BASIC RATIONS
For general working horses to provide cool energy and improve coat condition plus the natural benefits of balanced Omega-3 to Omega-6 fatty acid ratio.
Add 15 – 20 mL for each 100 kg body weight daily to the feed. ie 75 – 100 mL for a 500 kg horse.
AS A SLOW RELEASE ENERGY SOURCE
For working horses needing energy for performance, strength and stamina over long periods of training, racing or competition. For athletic or performance horses on high-grain diets.
Add between 125 ml and 250 mL daily to the feed for horses 400 – 600 kg body weight.