Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A broad-spectrum horse worming paste for the treatment and control of susceptible tapeworms and roundworms (including arterial larval stages of Strongylus vulgaris and benzimidazole resistant small strongyles), bots, and skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. (summer sores) and Onchocerca spp. microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
WHAT IS EQUIMAX® LV?
- Allwormer effective on all susceptible equine internal parasites including all three species of tapeworm and all three species of bots
- Safe to use on all horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions
- Treats horses to 700kg
- Ergonomically designed, low volume easy to use tube
- Has all the benefits of EQUIMAX® in a convenient, low volume dose in an easy-to-use tube
- Easier to use for those with small hands or those with hard-to-worm horses
- Safe to use on all types of horses including pregnant mares and breeding stallions
- Each tube can treat horses up to 700 kg
WHY CHOOSE EQUIMAX LV?
- Broad Spectrum Allwormer The combination of ivermectin, and praziquantel in EQUIMAX LV provides a broad-spectrum anti-parasiticide for total control of all equine worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, tapeworms and skin parasites (summer sores and neck threadworms).
- Protects against worm related disease Every horse faces a daily challenge from parasites in the environment and whilst not every horse will show signs of infection, if left untreated the burden of internal parasites such as worms and bots can cause disease and colic. Some of these diseases and colic can be life threatening to your horse. To maintain health and vitality while also reducing the risk of illness you should have your horse on an appropriate worming program. Parasites of major concern are small redworms, tapeworms and ascarids. Regular worm treatments with a broad spectrum product such as EQUIMAX LV will significantly reduce the risk of disease and colic attributable to worms and help to maintain the health and vitality of your horse.
- Track record of safety Extensive internal and independent trials have proven the safety and efficacy of EQUIMAX LV. Safety has been proven in different age groups and life stages of horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
- Treats horses weighing up to 700kg Most horse owners underestimate their horse’s weight by as much as 20%. Underdosing due to underestimating weight can leave horse unprotected against worm related disease and may lead to resistance. EQUIMAX LV’s 700kg size will treat 99% of Australian horses in a single tube.
- Palatable flavour EQUIMAX LV is readily accepted by most horses.
- Easy to use ergonomic syringe EQUIMAX LV is presented in a unique syringe that is designed to fit more comfortably into the hand. It has a shorter plunger - making it easier to use for people with small hands -and curved finger grips that make it more comfortable to grip. Additionally, the dose markings can be easily seen by both left and right handed users.
- Ivermectin 18.7mg/g
- Praziquantel 140mg/g