Kelato Gastroaid Stabiliser Pellets
Suitable for: maintaining good digestive health in horses previously treated with Gastroaid Digestive Powder, especially when they have limited access to pasture
Kelato Gastroaid is designed to help horses experiencing digestive issues including gastric ulcers. It can help with symptoms such as picky eating, poor coat condition, sudden behavioural change, weight loss, poor condition and lack of energy. Gastroaid works in five ways to improve digestive health; it utilises wholegrain oat fibre to optimise stomach emptying for increased feed efficiency and increased digestion and also contains antacids to help neutralise stomach acids. The addition of coating agents including pectin and lecithin help to protect the stomach lining, while a prebiotic compound is also added to help bind diarrhoea causing bacteria and support the immune system. Finally, Gastroaid also contains a live, bioavailable yeast probiotic to help reduce the risk of hindgut acidosis.
- Pelleted supplement to help maintain digestive health
- Suitable for long term feeding
- Ideally used whenever horses have limited access to pasture
- Utilises wholegrain oat fibre to optimise stomach emptying for increased feed efficiency and increased digestion
- Contains antacids to help neutralise stomach acid
- Added coating agents to help protect stomach lining
- Enriched with a prebiotic compound to help bind diarrhoea causing bacteria and support the immune system
- Contains a live, bioavailable yeast probiotic to help reduce the risk of hindgut acidosis
Please note: Gastroaid Digestive and Gastroaid Stabiliser are not permitted within one clear day of racing.