SwellDOWN’s special mixture of montmorillonite clay and unique therapeutic ingredients has a cooling effect on injuries often caused by hard knocks or jarring. The clay, used as a poultice, draws out heat and reduces swelling commonly generated at damaged sites to aid a more rapid recovery. It is fast, effective and an excellent tightener around knees, ankles and tendons.
SwellDOWN contains NO substances in concentrations that breach the rules of racing.
The combination of wet clay, essential oils and minerals in SwellDOWN has a cooling effect on the skin. Heat produced by exercise or injury is drawn out at a rapid rate, limiting hypoxic (lack of oxygen) damage and reducing the risk of oedema (fluid retention) and muscle damage, thereby aiding recovery.
In this video, Annabel Cargill explains how she uses SwellDOWN to keep her top eventing horses sound.
• Aluminium Silicate
• Calcium Carbonate
• Magnesium Sulphate (Epsom Salts)
• Potassium Aluminium Sulphate (Alum)
• Oil of Peppermint
• Oil of Eucalyptus
• Montmorrillonite clay
• Cleanse the area thoroughly.
• To assist as a preventative after racing, competition or heavy exercise, coat targeted area with SwellDOWN.
To relieve soreness and swelling, and for maximum results:
• Cover area to be treated with a liberal amount of SwellDOWN.
•Wrap with moist paper (preferably brown paper or newspaper).
• Apply Kelato’s EnduroWRAP cohesive bandage to hold in place.
• Leave in place for 2 to 4 hours then wash off with water, ensuring all SwellDOWN is removed.
• May be used daily.
• The draw out stone bruises and for general hoof soreness, pack bottom of hoof with SwellDOWNand hold in place with moist paper (preferably brown paper) and hoof boots.
**LIMIT APPLICATION TO ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS**
2.25kg, 10.4kg and 20.8kg