WSD Trough Blox are for the control of algae and slime in stock troughs (plastic & concrete). WSD Trough Blox also provides a copper supplement to livestock.
Each 200gm copper block contains 63g/Kg copper in a slowly soluble block for use in stock water troughs and usually lasts 4 – 8 Weeks.
Active Ingredient: Copper (CU) Present As Copper Sulfate @ 63g/kg
Similar or comparable to Trough Block Algaecide (David Gray)
Tips For Use
- Do not use in areas where copper toxicity is known.
- Do not use in bare metal/steel troughs.
- Do not use if stock are suspected of having lupinosis.
- For domestic stock water treatment only.
Protection Of Wildlife, Fish, Crustaceans And The Environment:
- These blocks are hazardous to aquatic life.
- Do not contaminate streams, rivers and waterways with copper chemicals or used containers.
- Store in the closed, original container, in a dry, cool, well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- The blocks will irritate the eyes, nose, throat and skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- When using the product wear elbow-length PVC gloves.
- After each day of use wash gloves and contaminated clothing.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Phone 13 11 26).
- If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly.
- If in eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and see a doctor.
- For further information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).