Winter Rug Detachable Neck
Woodleigh’s Alpine 1200 Denier rug with a detachable neck is your best option for a medium weight winter rug.
Only wash synthetic rugs in cold water to avoid damaging the waterproof membrane.
We recommend all winter rugs are worn over a cotton rug.
Our new Alpine range features 1200 denier fabric with an extra added waterproof lining. Our winter rugs are satin lined and feature an excellent neck length to avoid rubbing and water entering via the neck. Rugs include a full night reflector bindings for additional night safety.
Our Detachable neck rugs are satin lined and feature a 5 point neck rug attachment system including 2 double sided Velcro strips and 3 neck clips for the ultimate attachment to prevent wind and rain from entering any joining sections of the neck to the rug.
Colour: Navy blue with royal blue dual tone (as pictured)
This is our most versatile option as you can add and remove the neck rug depending on the weather and protection needed for your horse.
- Built in Ripstop for extra strength
- 200gm Filling – Medium warmth. A perfect winter rug for the majority of climates. Need extra warmth? Simply add our wool rug underneath.
- Reflective seams for added night safety
- 5 point neck rug attachment system
- Dual Quick Release European style chest buckles.
- Three front neck buckle closures
- Adjustable cross surcingles
- Long Shoulder Gussets
- Adjustable and removable webbed leg straps
- Large Tail Flap – (Mare Friendly)
- Rear Darts for a comfortable fit and contour design for anti slipping
- Generous Drops
- Bar-Tac reinforcing on all fittings