To buy it by the millilitre you'll need to purchase a syringe too.
Dogs & Cats
this product can be used as a pour on, in lower doses and usually prescribed as a heartworm preventive in dogs and cats. Its also used 'off label' or 'extra-label' for treating a variety of internal and external parasites. For example, in dogs, ivermectin may be used in the treatment of mites (demodectic mange, scabies, and ear mites), intestinal parasites (hookworms, roundworms), and capillaria. In cats, ivermectin may be used to treat ear mites and cat scabies.
Use in Chickens:
The Active ingredient of Ausmectin Cattle Pour-On is Ivermectin.
In Poultry, Ivermectin is effective in the treatment of:
- Red Mites
- Scaley Leg Mites
- Worms *
0.1ml per Kg of body weight or 3 drops per kg
Egg/Meat Withholding Period
- 7 Days
Bometin Antiparasitic Injection for Cattle and Pigs
Active Ingredient: Ivermectin @ 10mg/L
Bomectin Injection is a ready-to-use broad spectrum antiparasitic injection for cattle and pigs containing Ivermectin. Ivermectin is a member of the macrocyclic lactone (ML) family, which binds and interferes with invertebrate nerve and muscle cells causing parasite paralysis and death. Ivermectin has a broad spectrum activity against both adult and larval stages of parasite nematodes.
- Bomectin Injection offers reliable parasite control for both internal and external parasites. With the convenient one-shot injection, there is no splash-off so 100% of the treatment enters the animal for optimum results.
- Bomectin Injection will treat and control internal parasites including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, eyeworms, sucking and biting lice, mites and cattle tick in cattle, and gastrointestinal roundworms, kidney worms, lungworms, lice and mites in pigs.
Bomectin Injection has sustained activity for:
- Ostertagia spp. (Small brown stomach worm) and Cooperia spp. (Small Intestinal worm) acquired up to 7 days after treatment; and
- Dictyocaulus viviparus (Lungworm) and Chrysomya bezziana (Screw Worm fly) acquired up to 14 days after treatment.
Bomectin when used at the recommended dose level of 1mL per 50kg bodyweight (cattle) or 1mL per 33kg bodyweight (pigs) provides control of the following parasites:
- Gastrointestinal roundworms: adult and immature – Ostertagia ostertagi( including third and fourth stage larvae and inhibited immatures), O. lyrata, Haemonchus placei(including third and fourth stage larvae), Trichostrongylus axei, T. colubriformis, Cooperia spp. (including third and fourth stage larvae), Bunostomum phlebotomum (including third and fourth stage alrvae) and adults of Nematodirus spathiger, Nemotodirus helvetianus, Strongyloides papillosus, Toxocara vitulorum and Trichuris spp.
- Lungworms: adults and immature – Dictylocaulus viviparus (including inhibited stages.)
- Eyeworms: adult Thelazia spp.
- Sucking Lice: Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurystemus and Solenopotes capillatus. Does not provide full control of cattle biting louse Bovicola (Damalinia) bovis.
- Screw worm Fly: parasitic larval stages of Chrysomya bezziana (not reported in Australia but present in Papua New Guinea).
- Mites: Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis
- Cattle Tick: Boophilus microplus
At the recommended dose rate, Bomectin effectively controls infections with Ostertagia spp. and Cooperia spp acquired up to 14 days after treatment. When used as directed for control of internal parasites of cattle, Bomectin concurrently aids in control of:
Mites: Chorioptes bovis
- Gastrointestinal roundworms: Ascaris suum (adults and L4 immature stage), Hyostrongylus rubidus (adults and L4 immature stage), Oesophagostomum spp. adults and L4 immature stage), Strongyloides ransomi (adults)*,Trichuris suis (adults).
- Kidney worms: Stephanurusdentatus (adults and L4 immature stage).
- Lungworms: Metastrongylus spp. (adults).
- Lice: Haematopinus suis
- Mites: Sarcoptes scabiei var suis
*Bomectin given to the sow 7 to 14 days before farrowing effectively controls transmission via the milk of Strongyloides ransomi infections to piglets.