The Gentle Leader Ewalk Harness helps to stop your dog from pulling when walking on a lead. After being carefully designed and distributed by trusted brand Beau Pets, it has proven itself over many years and has changed the way dog owners experience walking their canine friends.
The Gentle Leader Ewalk Harness is designed to gently discourage your dog from pulling while walking on a leash. It’s so simple – easy to fit, and easy to use. There is very little acclimation time or special technique required.
Unlike traditional collars, the Gentle Leader Ewalk Harness never causes coughing, gagging or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone, not on the delicate tracheal area.
Traditional harnesses actually encourage dogs to pull harder because of the “opposition reflex”. That’s the reflex that causes sled dogs to pull against pressure and do what they do. The Gentle Leader Harness’ unique front-chest leash attachment stops pulling by steering your dog to the side and redirecting his attention towards you. This encourages your dog to walk alongside or behind you. And, its unique martingale loop provides extra leverage for easy, relaxed control and prevents harness twisting and gapping.
Made from durable nylon webbing, the harness has 4 adjustment points to ensure a perfect fit, as well as quick snap buckles on both shoulder and belly straps for easy removal and fitting.
- Designed to stop your dog from pulling when walking on a lead.
- Easy to fit and use.
- The harness includes a quick snap buckle on both the shoulder and belly straps to make it easier to get the harness on and off your dog.
- Will not cause coughing, gagging or choking when your dog pulls.
- The soft but strong nylon and 4 adjustment points provide maximum comfort and reliable fit.
- The complementary colour of the belly strap makes it easier to identify each strap, while keeping the overall look pleasantly colour-coordinated. You can quickly see which strap goes over the shoulders and which goes under the belly.
- Also available in Blue, Red and Black.
- Petite – Chest 30-40cm (e.g. Toy Dog Breeds).
- Petite/Small – Chest 35-45cm (In between size).
- Small – Chest 38-51cm (e.g. Jack Russells).
- Small/Medium – Chest 48-63cm (In between size).
- Medium – Chest 51-71cm (e.g. Spaniels).
- Medium/Large – Chest 62-88cm (In between size).
- Large – Chest 66-91cm (e.g. Labradors).
- Extra Large – Chest 86-117cm.