Ranvet Hoof Food
Ranvet Hoof Food
Suitable for: horses with weak hooves or hoof defects including seedy toe, laminitis, cracked walls and bruised soles
Ranvet Hoof Food is a high quality supplement designed to promote hoof growth and improve hoof strength and resilience. It supplies the daily biotin requirement for adult horses along with additional co factors essential for strong, healthy hooves.
- Hoof growth promoter and strengthener for horses
- Supplies daily biotin requirement and other co factors essential for strong, healthy hooves
- Improves hoof strength and resilience
- Helps to reduce tender soles and dry, brittle walls
- Suitable as an aid to the treatment of a variety of hoof conditions including cracked wall, contracted heels, thin soles, bruised soles, seedy toe, split frogs, laminitis and dry, shelly feet
- Easy to administer, simply mix through feed
Directions: For treatment of hoof conditions mix 1 scoop (30g) through feed daily, for routine use use half a scoop daily, for pregnant mares in last trimester use 2 scoops daily. Overall improvement in hoof growth and strength occurs over 3 to 5 months of daily use. For large horses and those with severe hoof damage supplementation should continue for 9 to 12 months or longer.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings. Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.