Red Hot Paste with Brush
Stops destructive chewing and deters windsucking.
What is RedHOT Paste?
RedHOT Paste is a bitter tasting paste that can be brushed onto surfaces to deter chewing, biting and windsucking by horses and other animals.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to use in confined spaces.
- Stops animals chewing on fence posts, bandages, leg wraps, rugs and tails.
- Effective in coating hard surfaces where animals like to chew (stables, stalls, trailers, kennels).
- May reduce windsucking.
- Safe to use with dogs and livestock.
**Please note: Capsaicin is a prohibited substance in the equine industry (racing, harness and FEI). If you are competing or racing, Kelato advises you consult with your veterinarian or regulatory authority prior to use.
Directions for use
- Brush over the surface you wish to protect with the supplied brush or a rag
RedHOT Paste is not known to stain. However, we recommend testing on a small inconspicuous area if you are concerned
- Use gloves and avoid contact with eyes, nostrils or mucous membranes
- Can be lightly scrubbed off with soapy water if applied incorrectly