Thermotech Riding Tights
Introducing our exclusively made Mane Event Thermotech White Competition Riding Tights. These tights are made from a unique fabric blend of polyester and spandex which has been used to form our brand new Thermotech range.
The thicker material in these riding tights gives you the same "feel" of breeches by holding everything in place but with the flexibility of softer material and without the hassle of zips / buttons. There is also no 'dig-in' at the waist as with many breeches due to our wide and comfortable waistband.
The material is antibacterial, moisture-wicking and breathable. Double stitching on all seams means these tights are extremely durable. The handy stitched in side pocket means you can have your phone on you when needed and is perfect for any items needed for competition day. No more dressage tests shoved into the bra! Featuring a generous waistband to hold everything in place along with belt loops if a belt is required.
Unique modern silicone seat in our original horse shoe design provides optimum grip and improved stability in the saddle while also offering maximum movement for ultimate rider freedom and comfort.
Extremely comfortable, very flattering to wear and holds everything in place.
- Thicker material for a more secure fit
- Compression type fabric with improved flexibility
- Wide flattering waistband
- Full silicone horse shoe design seat for extra grip
- Phone pocket
- Belt loops
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, antibacterial fabric
Please note, that due to the increased stability/security in this fabric to "hold everything in place" this means the sizing is slightly smaller than our other riding tights. We strongly encourage a size up if you are unsure or in between sizes.
What is the difference between these tights and our other Competition White Tights?
- More 'secure' fit (very good at holding any wobbly bits in place!)
- Thicker fabric with slight increase in warmth provided (still very breathable) making these tights suitable for all seasons!
- Phone pocket
- Slightly smaller sizing due to thicker fabric, size up recommended